Re: Whatcha Eating?

@Cinnamon, I've had various ramens and such at different places, but I don't think I've ever tried Pho.

Interestingly enough, my Italian teacher used to say in Italy, Minastron wasn't just a type of soup, but a course on its own with a recipe a little like a Ramen,  a thick stock soup with noodles, or rice or vegitables, and usually beef or pork, but that the recipe changed according to who was making it.

@Nocturnus, you will talk! if you talk we might give you some grub big_smile.

Being at my parents we had  Mulagitony soup for lunch (soup again), though this one came from Aldy and was very nice, and  tea my mum is making a shepherd's pie, though probably  minced beef rather than lamb, which I believe technically makes it a cotage pie rather than a shepherds pie, but hay.

she does a really interesting thing with the mince using Worcester sauce which always goes really well and gives it a great flavour. Its one of Mrs. dark's favourites.

Also btw Nocturnus, I actually can't remember the last time I had mcdonalds. I do remember once going to a burger king a couple of years ago when on St. Pancrus station just looking for some hot food after a vocal studies workshop, but I don't think I've been to Mcdonalds themselves for ten or fifteen years if not longer, since usually there's a nicer alternative around, even in terms of fish and chips.