Re: The NER BBS, accessible gaming for all, now available

Hey guys,

I know that there are other questions and don't have too much time to answer them at the moment, I promise I'll get to them.

I've increased the amount of time available in level 50, the normal user amount from 400 to 800. I also increased time allowed per call to 400 minutes, and login amounts to 100 per day.  If you need more tme, the timeyou bank will be used.  I thought you had to withdraw it but apparently not.  Those changes will take place in the normal maintenance times, generally 0000 est, 05:00 utc, so if you by some amazing thing need more time today, let me know.  More games coming online shortly, especially since the snow should allow me to work on installing stuff more.

Noel (NER)