Re: The NER BBS, accessible gaming for all, now available

Hi,

The "people," telling you random messages like that aren't players at all, but NPCs. The game is designed to give them almost as much freedom to do things as players have, and it's kind of fun even when you're the only real human around. smile Don't take them too seriously, they're being silly.
As for "life revives," if you mean resurrections, you only get three of them per day. If you meant something else, I don't know what you're talking about I'm afraid.
Hope this helps,
Zack.