Re: Whatcha Eating?

My fiancé really likes Jalfrezi. I should give it a try. I like Indian food all right, but when we've gotten delivery lately, I just want fries or typical American food. A lot of Indian meat dishes, I find the meat dry and cut into big chunks that are just hard for me to stay interested in.

I made chicken shawarma in my Instant Pot the other day, and we had raw onion, green peppers, tomato, lettuce, cheese, and tzatziki to go with it. We ate it over riced cauliflower the first night, and I have to say, the cauliflower was the worst part. Trying to be healthy isn't worth it. It was much better for lunch the next day wrapped up in a tortilla. Don't let anyone lie to you that riced cauliflower is good. It is not!
Cauliflower veggie tots made by Green Giant are pretty great. It's like tater tots, but with cauliflower on the inside. They crisp up in the oven, and you can eat them with Ranch.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hurstseth405 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ivan_soto via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : oussamabengatrane via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : jimmy69 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mongoo_4044 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Cinnamon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mirage via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Josh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Thatguy via Audiogames-reflector