Re: Things that go bump in the night

the app is fun. There are some funny clips that users submit. Have no idea what caused the banging noises. Don't think it was windy, and if anything made noises like that, I'd sort it out because it would bug me. It just must have come from upstairs. It just seems a funny time for someone to turn up and start banging around in the middle of the night. The people who live there aren't back yet.