Re: What manamon should I use to beat Irroadium?

i still take turaffalo with me rofl to fight with that retarted beast, hate orystart do to its sound, its just, just  meh!
but yeah grandland, maybe dessas or frenror for ice, the mutmo transformed form elvond is also good, it has magic wave or something its area of effect and its sort of cool, boost him using those aura posions and watch him bust their asses, this is usefull for both yavon and irrodium battles