Re: a few questions about moderator actions, please read

When I read Jayde's post, I also thought that his decision was too hasty. The OP did not really use any terribly serious insults; sure, he was of the opinion that those who use Skype 7 are wrong, but other than that, he just insulted Skype itself. The conversation didn't look like it needed to be closed just yet.
I unfortunately didn't read the previous topics about this, so I'm not certain how heavily this has been debated, and it is possible my feelings on this would be different if I did. But I am of the opinion that it would've been better to wait a bit longer to see if the conversation could resolve on its own. Of course, there's a possibility of a more serious fight breaking out, but that can be handled when it comes. It is generally better to let people try to resolve their conflicts themselves first, especially now when everyone's watching what the mods do much more carefully.
Like I said, I don't have all the information about this, and I definitely can't know what Jayde was thinking. I'd just like to ask everyone here not to be too hasty themselves, though. It is very likely that Jayde was just trying to do his job, not just closing topics because he likes Skype 7 and it's his choice and everyone should just fucking shut about it damn it! It is hard to ever truly know that, especially over the internet, but he seems to me like a guy who's trying to do what he thinks is right, like we all are for the most part, not just being a crazy, power hungry asshole. If he is the second, he must be playing a very long game.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : NicklasMCHD via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector