Re: a few questions about moderator actions, please read

I have to agree with 17 here. While the topic was no constructive, the topic also meant no harm whatsoever. Closing topics because they aren't constructive is censorship at a very small level because everyone has a different definition of what a constructive topic is, and by closing a topic "because its not constructive" you are effectively saying "I'm closing this topic because it doesn't fit my definition of what I consider constructive". If this were a forum specifically for, say, an international journal or other kind of professional publication, or some other professional, intelligent community, then I would fully understand closing that topic in that instance; such a topic would not belong in such an environment. But this forum is not such an environment, and hence closing a topic without actual evidence to suggest that closing it is necessary ("probable cause") is unjust. I submit that the warning be retracted, as well; the warning was far too heavy-handed and was (in my opinion at least) hypocritical. I use the word "hypocritical" in this particular context because that decision, to my understanding of the rules at least, was breaking the very rules that the moderators want to uphold.
Edit: after reading Jades post (18), I still stand by my submission that the warning be retracted, or reduced o a caution, since it was (as I said) doing no harm existing there at that particular time.
@Master of Death, I cannot understand what your getting at. Jade is right that he never once demonized anything related to the subject matter; it seems like you though are attempting to demonize (if not outright ruin) Jade. I have nothing to tell you other than to watch it; you are approaching what I would consider character assassination, and I have no doubt Jade already considers it as such.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Nocturnus via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Mayana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : nidza07 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : MasterOfDeath via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Ethin via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : Jayde via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jaybird via Audiogames-reflector