Re: Swamp, zombie fps by Aprone

I haven't played the Stripmall missions since the zombie AI was last updated, but IIRC, shoes was really safe if you went in the back, cleaned it out with quiet weapons, then no one else came by to stir up the swarm. I could pace within a couple tiles of the front door and it'd be rare that a zombie would poke its head in.
Candy was similar, but getting in and out of there took skill.

Yeah, I liked the special weapon skills that weren't all about damage; the Sniper reload/stealth skills, the chainsaw block rate, the increased axe speed, etc. I can imagine why they were removed, but they were still pretty cool.