Re: Adventure At C:

Hi.

Ahh, I think it is my virtual machine.
I just tried changing weapons in q9 with left command remapped as alt to Windows but it takes a few presses to switch between weapons.
Well, looks like I'll have to do some key mapping.
As for how I got past bombs in earlier stages, I just had to madly press alt or left command as it's officially called on the mac keyboard.

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aftershock
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aftershock
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aftershock
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
    • Re: [Au... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises