Re: Adventure At C:

I just found a cool/nasty bug that can net you 25000 bits for killing just one enemy you shouldn't have to kill! I assume it's some flag not being cleared at some point. Here's how you do it. I imagine me reporting this will get it fixed.

1. Have a character who has completed all eight pre-Windows stages, but hasn't had the shopkeeper combine the bytes of the Windows code key. If you don't have such a character, you can make one the hard way, or create a new character, run it through the tutorial, start it on My Downloads, then use the debug panel to clear all basic stages. Don't worry about marking this character as a cheater, it can be a complete throwaway if you desire.

2. Now take that character to the shop and ask for the code to be created. You'll fight the interlude boss. As soon as the fight starts, an arrow will be shot at you. Hit Escape at this point, and you'll go back to the main AAC menu.

3. Do not exit AAC at this point. Load up any character you want to give 25,000 extra bits. Even if this character has already finished the game, the Interlude boss will still come up. Unfortunately, since you start out at position 0, one arrow is guaranteed to hit you, there's nothing you can do about that. Jump around and duck to avoid arrows, and when the boss finds you, kill it. You'll get a cool 25,000 bits!

4. Now, exit the game. I don't know what would happen if you kept playing. When you load that character again, it will have the stats it had before, but with 25,000 more bits.

  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Chris
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aftershock
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aftershock
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: keyIsFull
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: Aftershock
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: jaybird
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: threeblacknoises
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: speeder
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: TheOnlyPKMNmaster
  • Re: [Audioga... AudioGames.net Forum — New releases room: audioracer