Re: a few questions about moderator actions, please read

hi,
as I've said again and again, the questions were raised with the best of intentions towards the forum and the community in general. a thriving community is what we need in order to encourage and promote audiogames. now that the topic has been reopened, it would not hurt to respectfully thank Jayde for the consideration and exceptence shown towards our concerns. I hope that such incidents do not occur in future, accept under extreme circumstances.
I would also like to acknowledge the statements of other members who chimed in, without which it would be nearly impossible to convert this topic into a huge wall of opinions big_smile

good luck, and may the force be with the audiogaming community tongue

regards.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : sid512 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : aaron via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : jack via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Site and forum feedback : ironcross32 via Audiogames-reflector