looking for Bluetooth headphones with the minimum amount of latency.

I'm looking for a headphone solution that is both wireless and also latency free, no idea if this exists or not. I need something that I can use comfortably in any environment, aka class, and that has as little latency as is humanly possible when paired with a windows pc. the Airpods are great, but when I tried a friends, they have an extremely noticeable lag when connected to a PC vs when connected to an iPhone. anyone have any ideas? multi device support would be a great plus, but not the end of the world if it doesn't have it.
Context when I say as little latency as possible: used an app to measure the airpod delay, it was under 150 MS and was still driving me absolutely batty, I couldn't do anything because the slowness was just so distracting. I have my speech rate set to 100 percent with eliquence, so that 0.1 seconds  is huge. shame, too, because on the iPhone the Airpods work like a dream, I couldn't even tell I was using wireless headphones till I walked away with them in my ears.