Re: looking for Bluetooth headphones with the minimum amount of latency.

Sorry about that. For some reason, I thought you was wanting something for home use. On the go, Bluetooth is your only real option then seeing that most if not all on the go devices use Bluetooth. I have heard ok things about the apple air pods, but do not know if you would want those. I have a set of bose, but those have to much of the delay for you. Surviverable, but still a bit much. Anyway, I will be keeping an eye on this topic. As a side note, does the IPhone support APTX LL? Matter of fact, what phones support that?