Re: Creating an audio game using Sable (video 9), by Ebon Sky Studios

Hi everyone,

thanks for all the posts, below are a few replies:
@ number 187, huge thanks for the positive  comments, it’s great to see people like yourself excited about the project and the videos.
@ number 188, as ever thanks for the continued support of the project, the positive comments are all really appreciated and pleased to hear you’re still enjoying the videos. Yes, everything’s all going well with the project, we’re all busy working away on Crimson Eclipse, and as soon as we have more details to share about that project we’ll be sure to post them, but we’re just not quite at that stage yet.
@ number 189. Thanks for the positive comments and pleased you enjoyed the video. It’s actually a really good point you make about the event trigger, I guess I’ve not had to make many amendments to these in the past, which may be why I didn’t think of it whilst I was building the object editor tool. but you’re right having an editor for trigger events would definitely make amendments quicker, especially  since we have editors for everything else. so thanks for the suggestion. As for audio formats Sable currently supports OGG and WAV file types. Intro and looping systems aren’t currently possible in sable. There are some interesting ideas in your post regarding testing, so a huge thanks for the suggestions. It’s a little too soon for us to be discussing  testing though,  since we’re just not quite at that stage yet. As soon as we do need testers though we’ll be sure to let the community know here and on our social media pages too.

As ever huge thanks to everyone who’s watched the video

The Ebon Sky Studios Team
email: i...@ebonskystudios.com
Facebook: https://m.facebook.com/ebonskystudios/
Twitter: @ebonskystudios