Re: Creating an audio game using Sable (video 9), by Ebon Sky Studios

I just found these videos, and this is so exciting!
I want to see what kind of game I could make, before diving into learning all kinds of code, to see if it's even for me, and Sable sounds like the perfect starting point.
Best of luck on this endeavor, and all your games.