Re: Dungeon rpg Game similar to kerkerkruip

I don't personally agree on the clipboard thing harielst, it's not as if using a virtual curser is hard and there is no need to change game design for something that is already accessible, Nvda has a virtual curser that is fine on console windows, indeed with supernova all I need to do to read each last command is   press numbpad plus and then hit ctrl up arrow, so messing around with the clipboard wouldn't make   that much difference.

@Madzab interesting, I never realized the character had so little health or that combat used that mechanic, that is  good to know though information in the game would help.

I also didn't realize the cave  floors were as small as they were, that is also good to kno and congrats on indeed creating a cave that  does  feel very large and mysterious, nice job there big_smile.

I al so wonder about weapons since on the occasion I fought the ratling pack I was attacking with a sword, and did indeed hit them three times with it and was told I inflicted deep cuts but they didn't die.  I also however found an axe, and wasn't actually certain which was the better weapon. again, while  too many numbers would take away from the atmosophere here some idea might help especially if you were planning the typical convention many roguelikes have of random item creation somewhere down the line.

An Ios version would be great, and you can even check access yourself on Ios by activating the  in built synth for Ios, namely voice over  in the settings so you can always check whether the text is being spoken and where the controls are as you  develop the game, though I do like the idea of voice activation.  an Android version would be good for the people who use that platform too, although I'm an Iphone user myself.

I am not sure what dvorak means, but  your game does heavily resemble an interactive fiction style game such as Zork or collossal cave adventure, or an  multi user dungeon aka mud,, or one of the earlier sort of rpgs from the 80's and 90s such as Eamon.

In all  of  those types of games,  n s e w  for directions, i for inventory and L   for look is usually the norm, so while I understand the logic behind your key idea having an alternative might help your game appeal to a wider audience, indeed it always amazes me how little the various factions of people who play one sort of text game be that interactive fiction, muds, gamebooks, or indeed roguelikes  interact with others, which is a shame though that is a debate for another point.