Re: Dungeon rpg Game similar to kerkerkruip

Ah, didn't know  that fastfing that is an interesting fact, though if the point of   qwerty was to put uncommon letters at the centerI'm not sure why some letters like t and e are where they are?

to be honest though I've typed with qwerty for so many years, and have even used Hal set on words to substitute for normal speech when  I had a cold and couldn't risk speaking and didn't lose too much response time.

I suspect for me at least changing to dvorak would be a major inconvenience until I'd trained my ceribrum to comprehend the newer pattern, and I don't know how long that would take.