Re: Orinks's' official Youtube/streaming thread

techmaster20 wrote:

Well, I've had my first flight accepted. Why do they have to approve people's flights anyway, why doesn't it just go straight through? What do you think is a better ATC software between Pro Flight emulator and Pro ATC, considering ease of use with NVDA, the realism of the actual ATC phrasing, the sound of it, and variety of voices you can use? and finally based on  your videos alone, having only used FSX Pilot myself, I haven't really noticed any difference in the flyying between FS Tramp and FSX Pilot, aside from the fact that FS tramp doesn't talk through TTS like FSX Pilot. I'm also kind of surprised there aren't any sound packs for SmartCars that are meant to be the pilot themselves talking to the passengers. That would be useful in smaller aircraft like the Cesna 172 and Piper Charokee.

Because they have to verify whether your landing rate was acceptable, the aircraft you used was actually the correct one, etc.
PF3 is better for the voices and it has a ton. Pro ATC/X is better for the sid/star approaches, but has much fewer voices and also as I stated before, the sectors/centers aren't mapped out as well as PF3.