Re: Orinks's' official Youtube/streaming thread

We should definately create a blind pilots WhatsApp group or something like that. Anyway, I'm seeing an issue where the sim seems to freeze up a few minutes into the flight. The sound's still there but the mile counter in FSX pilot doesn't go down, therefore I'm not going anywhere, then a few minutes after that the whole sim goes into not responding.  I've only seen it with third party aircraft like the ones from A2A. And, isn't FSX Pilot discontinued or somrthing?