Re: Accessible Sound Design Course - First Lesson Up

@93 That is a brilliant way to remember what the ctrl-alt keys do in combination with the brackets. Thanks for that. I think Audacity has that or similar shortcuts, and while I don't use Audacity anymore, I was *always* tripped up trying to remember which combination of alt/control/shift with which bracket moved in which direction. I think that more than anything put me off of trying to learn it, because on top of everything else I had to figure out some Mortal Kombat-esque combination of keyboard shortcuts to do something as simple as managing selection. And while that alone didn't put me off, that plus lots of other things did. So thanks for removing one obstacle. smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : the blasting gd via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nolan via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : GauravSharma via Audiogames-reflector