Re: Self defence

I'm learning a thing or two here, though I think this is something new to think about.
These days low-lifes don't really need to exhaust or even consider the idea of violence to take you on one hell of a ride. The very thing you are using, right this moment, the thing that's allowing you to read this very post, the thing that lets you brows this forum, the thing that lets you play games and make video calls, yup, that thing.
The internet has made it so much infinitely easier for lowlifes to ruin lives that one need only know what they're doing and before you know it, your several tens of thousands of dollars in debt and your credit score's being eaten alive faster than I can eat a hole box of pizza. Lol.
With that being said, knowledge is power, and if your able to defend yourself great, but like a few have said, the greatest knowledge is knowing when not to use it.
I hope this helps someone out there. It's probably not a post that fits the topic, or one you probably didn't want to read, but it's somewhat relatable, vaguely.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : michaelhoffman1976 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector