Re: Self defence

Hi.

Well, I got myself into quite a few fights already, not because I am getting mugged all the time, these usually happen when I am visiting political demonstrations and the brown bullshit, aka Nazi scumbags are on the scene trying to put their führer bullshit into everyones heads.
Usually I try to finish fights quickly by aiming for the softer parts or points where you can temporarily stun a fow, something like the face, genitals or an elbow or two finger punch twards the sola plexus, these. I also, for emergency situations carry a maglite flashlite with me which for ones can be used as a mailay weapon, secondly though it has a strobe light mode, basically a light which turns on and off rapitly with which you can temporarily overload someones eyes to either get some punches in and run, or run instantly. The thing with the flashlight is that depending on the brightness, you don't know how bright it actually is, you could blind someone with that, so before hopping off to the nearest electronics store, look up flashlight brightnesses and tips for those who don't harm someone for life.

But, again, as someone said, not getting into fights is the better opportunity, unless you want to fight, but that's a totally different storie.

Greetings Moritz.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : redfox via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : wightfall via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Omar Alvarado via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : mata via Audiogames-reflector