Re: Love2D: a simple, featureful game engine for most platforms

I'd mentioned using Luigi for my GUI. It doesn't expose all the events we'll need, but if you're looking for a sightling to do that then you're coding in the wrong area. tongue You'll want to use my fork at https://github.com/ndarilek/luigi which at least includes a focus event. See the diff for how to do it. It isn't that hard, and I or someone else is going to have to build that out. You're not going to find a game GUI with anything resembling a screen reader accessibility API, but some will at least nod in that direction, and you're going to have to take those and run with them, that or build an entire *other* thing from scratch.