Re: Trying to get Love2D game working under Windows, works fine on Linux

@10 Thanks for the pointers. I'd run file on the DLL. I think the bit that threw me off was "PE32". Part of the file output seemed to indicate that it was 64-bit. When I ran it on other DLLs in the directory, it became apparent that it wasn't.

And FWIW, this is now supposedly fixed, and the master builds are once again 32-bit. I haven't confirmed that, but the GitHub issue tracking it was closed.