Re: Get me more excited about android than I already am.

Hi.
Yea, the voices really rock, especially the samsung english voices. You have synthesizers to play around like dialpad and makeMe, sound generators that react while moving a finger on the screen, interesting, unknown and accessible choose option games, and basically you can rip the sounds of any .APK thing if you turn it in a .zip file.
I personally do not like android since my version is quite outdated (6.0) and due to my phone's lack of accessibility, especially while answering calls or the glitch it has that if someone called me and I couldn't answer, some sounds go on the notch thing over the phhone... and I've been using android since 3 years now. I want to make the jump up to IOS since I have 5 years of a fresh and updated operating system, but lets see if I can because it's too expensive for me haha.
Hope that helps and makes you more excited.
Take care.
Mike.