Hatyametya Adventure, how to complete the first part?

For people who don't know, this is a text RPG made by 横田. I managed to find a working link to this, and have just started playing it, but the thing is, how in the bleep do you actually get out of the first town? I tried both roads, which both lead to dead ends, and the secret parking lot says I don't have the necessary items or something. If someone has played this, how do you get past this part of the game? Here's a download link to it for people who want to check it out.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/us9bzyp4sapij … A.zip?dl=0
To start the game, run play and switch to your Japanese keyboard if necessary. It's in Japanese, but JGT should be able to translate it.
One thing I do know is that to get yourself on to the roads ware you can get some weird seens and fight, the answer to the first question is slope and intercept (second option) and the second question is rain (third option).

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector