Re: Hatyametya Adventure, how to complete the first part?

I don't need any of that now, I just made it and man, I need to level up or something because that boss is really, hard. It's the boss ware the examiner says that he or she is bringing out an animal that has 30 HP, 10 defense and magic doesn't work. About shops, another thing that doesn't make sense. The toy shop in the first town, that sells equipment. I'm now beginning to wonder how that other game he made works, if it's the same system as this one. And for new players, the answer to the math problem in the test area is 11 16 20 or something. Last option, and the numbers are in Japanese. That's, why it's good I know the language!

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : boy via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : nyanchan via Audiogames-reflector