Re: we-need-more-cloning-in-the-audio-game-community?????

Hello Peoples. I red this topic and I agree 10000000%. My first idea was a Minecraft clone for the blind. I won't call it a clone i rather call it a "Conversion". Anyway, we need more conversions because i look at my brother playing GTA5 online and i get angry because there is nothing like it for the blind. Another thing, us here in the  community only copy each other and only produce the same type of games. KILL! KILL! KILL! PICK UP ITEMS ON THE FLOOR! BLAH! BLAH! That's all we see. One of the most contrivercial audio game, Constant Battle was once a clone but they made it better than the game it was based on but 3 versions have been released but in my openion, version 2.92 was the best. Version 3 is more about paid items and fighting. Sorry, i'm going off course. My point is, Developers should take reference from sighted games and bring it to the blind. Really the first guy to really do that was probably, Jim Kitchen, Rest his soul. He even had a XXX game as well. I want to ask a question as I am here:
Which would you rather play:
City/nation builder?  Or  Life/truck sim?
Regards