Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

grryfindore, thanks for the expanse series! i can't wait for season 3, i might bug you later about it, but thanks a lot for adding them as they are a must watch for sci fi / space exploration fans.
@aaron
Regarding the links on this forum, I think mentioning audio vault itself poses no problem for audio games.net at all. even linking to the main url. If there are no direct download links or direct links to content then literally no law can say anything to audio games.net
If grryfindore gets warned to take his site down, i'm pretty sure we can find a way to decentralize his content without him having to pay any further. I think that audio vault can face legal issues down the road but only if grryfindore doesn't implement an open registration system for it, or like an open  invite sign up process.
and also if someone actually opens some sort of complaint or case against him.
I really, really suggest some sort of user account management because public access, as in a directory which can be accessed without any requirement to enter credentials is just asking for trouble, specially because big companies such as X and X, which i'm sure you know who i'm talking about, have written bots to crawl  the internet and find anything that they could find.
This is my personal opinion, but an about page will not help this website to survive copyright strikes. If they wanted to, they've got the lawyers, and the money.
then again, the less we talk about these things the better.