Re: preserving the BMMV TV shows

Hi,
Aaron, yes a blog of sorts or an about page where we describe why we exactly have Audiovault and a way to support companys like Netflix that do a lot for audiodescription even though those descriptions mostly stay in the US or some other specific country for example. That's sad but that's how things work right now, is something I have considered, and will implement given time.
As for companys cracking down on us, lets hope it doesn't happen and if it does, well shit happens. big_smile
But as I have said previously, its very unlikely to happen I'll point out jeffs page and ray's page along with bmmv that have been doing the same thing for years without a single meep as a way to demonstrate what I am trying to say here.
Its not gonna be a problem, unless we want there to be one. lol
At Aaron again, that sounds fasinating and I will see if I can get my hands on it
@Defender, that is what was suggested to me by one of our main contributors, but the thing is zips can be opened anywhere without using a specific software I.E windows can open zip files without having any software installed where as 7z requires 7z.
Its mainly for ease of use for everyone even though getting 7z isn't exactly an everest climb, but many people aren't that good with computers and new to them and may not know how to download install things.
So yeah.
@hadi, I will look into season 3 too, things are just a bit too busy for me atm. But yes the best way to protect things would be to have a torrent btsync etc instead of a website but that way people would need to grab a shit load of stuff they don't want need or pay for things like btsync
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dan_c via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : TheGreatCarver via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : hadi . gsf via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : bcs993 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : BrendanGriesel1 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : G-Rad via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ryok via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector