Re: What smart android whatches are accessible for blind people?

sorry to bring up a somewhat old topic, but I feel redundancy or posting a brand new thread is not necessary with things like these, especially in regards to those things which keep evolving...
any experiences out there? I am mainly interested in the fitness advantages of a watch and would like to know whether you can have your statistics voiced out either automatically or on demand and so on...
the official google documentation page says lg watch sport or Huawei Watch 2 work best with it... if something cheaper is available I will be happy to buy it