Re: What smart android whatches are accessible for blind people?

I also thought of getting one of these exercise tracking bands as I am mainly interested in the fitness aspect of these and they are certainly way cheaper, but I am not sure if its actually worth the buy... those who have used an apple watch probably would just throw the convenience of replying and calling from the watch, but meh . that is what i have been finding on most smart watches.... the rather pointless ability to respond calls or messages from something other than your phone... and then their fitness ability or tracking is not the best or the most reliable yet they go up easily on the hundreds of dollars price.