Re: Accessible Sound Design - First Lesson Up, Interaction Ending 13/4

@176 I do have a Paypal and Patreon, I won't link them directly though. This course is being put on by myself and by Ebon Sky Studios because we're looking to really show the community that we're interested in raising the quality of audiogames in multiple facets: this course, the Sable engine, and just bringing people together to make great accessible games.

I worry that message will lose a lot of its power if we add finances and donations to it. If you're really interested please message me, and thank you - I do appreciate what you're saying. It means a lot, to know that this course is valuable enough for people to want to pay for it. Thank you for that, Che.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : drums61999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector