Re: Accessible Sound Design - First Lesson Up, Interaction Ending 13/4

@166
Sounds great, the underwater and radio filters are perfect.
I see you added a pitch modification for fun, sounds good as long as it was on purpose!

Optimisation is good - it's not a strong enough effect though. Try moving your second band from 2,500Hz to 4,000Hz and raising the DB just slightly. The band width is perfect.
Also you'll notice - I still have quite a few plosive sounds that are causing a problem. You can take care of this by moving band 1 up just 20Hz. Band 1 is almost perfect and if I didn't purposefully hit those P sounds so hard, it would've been fine, but experiment with just moving it a tiny bit to see if it has a difference.

I will say, really tight optimisation going on. You are using a very light touch which is exactly what we're going for - a little bit goes a long way. It just needs a TINY bit more big_smile

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Che via Audiogames-reflector