Re: Get me more excited about android than I already am.

Well, i got a pixel 3. Right now my main issues are typing, i’m not sure how to navigate through pages on the home screen, for some reason some options in settings just don’t show up and i have to use google assistant to get to them, etc, but other than that i really like it.