Re: Get me more excited about android than I already am.

To navigate pages, swipe left and right with two fingers. How is Android Pi on that Pixel? Does it drain your battery like crazy? I purchased a used Pixel 1 from eBay, and Android Pi was wrecking my battery! I had to install Android 8.1.0 and am staying there until something changes. Of course, it could also be an aging battery. I can't complain too much, since I got the phone for $150 and it works great otherwise!