Re: Switching from IOS to android, any tips?

Lol I almost did the same thing, I almost got the nokia7+ when I asked the sails guy how much the 1+6t was. I was kind of confused when he said nokia, but I just thought nokia must've been 1+'s providers or something even though i'd never herd that anywhere before. I think if you can get the phone you actually wanted that'd be great, although i'd never recommend anything modern by nokia. There prime time was more in the erlie 2000s. If you want cheap and good, go with one of the 1+ phones, or if you're willing to up the price a bit the pixels aren't a bad choice either. My friend also had a samsung 8+ or at least he used to, not sure if he managed to break it yet lol, but apparently those are good enough phones as well. For me typing took some getting used to, i'm still struggling a little, but since i got gboard up and running it's been a lot nicer and a much smoover expeerience over all. I'm still trying to figure out how dictation works, but yeah that's another thing. But my god with a screen that small it's no wonder you're struggling.
On another note, once i'd figured out how to make google keybord cooperate i was able to sign into skype just fine. Kind of interesting it didn't work with the regular one.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : pulseman45 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : potterspotter13 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : cmerry via Audiogames-reflector