Re: Switching from IOS to android, any tips?

My main reason for switching to android was that I can't see myself being able to keep up with apple's pricing moddles for much longer, sooner or later i'd just be forced to switch due to lack of money. Out of curiosity, I asked how much a month the 8+ or the 10 would be per month, and I can't remember exact numbers, but they were both at least over £50. And knowing apple, that'll have gone up even more in a couple years, and chances are they'll always have at least a few million people buying there crap because they're either afrade of change or just don't know any better. I do like ios, but there's only so much I can really take from a cumpony like apple. Kind of amusingly, part of my reasoning for switching to android was also the removal of the headphone jack from newer Iphones, turns out the phone I have right now also doesn't have a head phone jack. Oh well.