Re: Which Language Should I Start With?

Dude I'm sorry to derail your topic, but I just wanted to say how much of an impact your music had for me growing up.  You worked on some of the most iconic projects of the era, and your music will always be associated with that time in my life and with those games for me, to the point that I can recognize most of your tracks just by hearing the first few seconds.
Your compositions, for me, elicit the same feeling of nostalgia that tracks from Mario, sonic, or Pokimon would for someone who grew up with those games.
Plus, they were just awesome at conveying the mood, from heart pumping action to calm, reflective  cutscene to sneaking around stealthily waiting for the next conflict.
I know from personal interactions with people that your work has helped to inspire some blind kids to become keyboardists or take up electronic composing as a hobby.

Do you happen to have any sort of archive of those songs?  I'd happily buy it on bandcamp or something, and also direct friends who grew up with the same games to it.  I can understand if some of the music you worked on can't be released do to featuring work from other composers, or the commercial rites still remaining with the game's developer, but what ever you can offer would be appreciated.

Some of my favorites are the background music from treasure hunt Area 2, dark destroyer menu music, the second dark destroyer background level track, the calm background/cutscene track from treasure hunt, the battle music from treasure hunt, and the track named ms4-1.ogg from TDV2, as well as the track named background6.wav from Tarzan Junior.
And those are just from the games I know you worked on...

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : microsoftsam203 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : Lucas1853 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : defender via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : gonzalez2016s . alovver via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : ksapergia via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : nuno69 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : monkey999 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Developers room : pauliyobo via Audiogames-reflector