Re: Is AudioVault permanently down or is it just temporarily?

Hi,
The audiovault is migrating its servers and as there's a lot of data to transfer, its taking a while. smile
Blame it all on the hard work all our uploaders and content providers are doing wink

It should be back within 2 days or so, possibly a few more.
Almost half the data has finished transfering.
When the new server is up though, all I ask is for people to Go easy on the server this month, that is don't go downloading everything, as it is I don't think the server hosts appriciate all the transfers and the bandwidth that takes lol
omer, thank you for the kind words. Makes it all worth it as long as people are enjoying ADV content and liking what we are doing smile
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector