Re: Is AudioVault permanently down or is it just temporarily?

Hi,
Thank you,the best in the world and Ciri.
and really, I totally get you, so no need to fret, just sorry that you don't have access to ADV when you are free to listen to it. smile
Been in the same boat as you many times, so I take no offence or feel pressured.
Its really good to see / heare that people like and enjoy the audiovault, As I said previously, makes all the effort that we all put in worth it. and I am sure the other donators, content contributors and specially uploaders feel the same. smile
and in the end its there for you to enjoy,so if you are getting enjoyment out of it, our objective is achieved.
Cheers
Grryf

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : kool_turk via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : simter via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : omer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Diegogaribay via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ciri via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : the best in the world via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : LordLuceus via Audiogames-reflector