A question about reasons... think before posting

***ATTENTION!!!***
To anyone smart enough to know what they are doing, I urge you to read this carefully and think rather than act when you're posting. The last thing I want this to turn into is a giant drama. I want to have a civil discussion and hopefully learn from it.
So, my question is this: Let's say you are a BGT user. You coded some games, doesn't matter how complex they are, and you've been told the following:
"You should switch to language W because of X, Y, and Z"
I won't put in a language and a reason, allowing you to fill in the blanks with your own imagination, but that language must be different than bgt.
What will be your reasons for refusing such a request? What does BGT offer that you think the other languages do not?
I am not asking for reasons as to why should you switch from BGT to, say, c#, I am asking what will be your reason not to do so.
This question came up after a certain user expressed a rather strong dislike of anything but BGT and refused to provide any good reasons as to why they love BGT and that's the only thing they will use. I am hoping to hopefully understand the possible reasons behind such a  refusal so that in the future we can possible provide a smoother transition from BGT to more complex languages.