Re: Funniest moments of your life

My family was at a fair a few years ago, and we went to examine some animals on display. I don't remember what animal was being looked at, but it was large. I'm pretty board so I'm just leaning against the glass, when I hear my 2 youngest siblings only about 4 or so at the time start telling mom, look at him! He has such a big penis oh my gosh it's so big mom look at his penis! I'm pretty sure many people in that small reverby room heard it as it was in quite a loud voice that they were expressing their pleasure in.