Re: Accessible Sound Design by Ebon Sky Studios - Second Lesson Up

Hey everyone - apologies for the radio silence again. I'll be grading these Saturday and Sunday, and getting on to recording a new lesson Sunday as well.

I've said it before but just so folks don't think I'm neglecting, I work at the local Arts Centre as a theatre/audio tech and work just pops up sometimes, in kind of a drop everything and go situation. I've had that happen and was not planning for it.

But new stuff coming soon! Keep it up and mention the course to anyone you know that might be interested. Once the course ends it won't be interactive anymore and that's the most valuable part of this.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : UltraLeetJ via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : daisyalesoundworks via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : tomas1333 via Audiogames-reflector