Re: i've had it with NVDA, i think.

@107:
First of all, you're right about something. let me correct my mistake:
Thank you all, for your feedback. i do appriciate it. even though the topic got pritty much derailed, but many of you, did give some constructive feedback which is highly, greatly, appriciated.
Now, as for what you said:
Yes, you are right. Exactly why i wasn't choosing to reply to the topic in fear that the already going flamewar might intensify. Because, half of the community were either not ready to believe that these issues can be fixed (or even exist) just cause "the "majority" weren't facing them and the other half were more interested in derailing the topic and taking it where it wasn't supposed to go
But as i said, yes i did read the posts, and by what i said earlier, i meant i chose not to care about it as much because of the reasons i clerified above(i hope).
But, i should have given credit where credit is due, so yes thanks everyone for the feedback. Will try to keep whatever yall said in mind.
Now, as for coming up with a possible solution, that's why i asked for your help. and that's what i trust the devs should do(when the community fails).
I'm disappointed because i didn't expect this kind of a backlash though...
"instead of complaining, come up with a solution"
I think that's the reason why i openned this topic in the first place...
to ask for suggestions, to ask for help. in other words, to ask for a "possible solution".
I fail to understand the cause of all this fighting and drama.
However, i'd like to thank 107 for pointing out my mistakes.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector