Re: i've had it with NVDA, i think.

@94
excuse me?
ahem,
we do have lives, you know. the world is far far far bigger than just the "internet". And, people have better things to do then watch some immeture old kids rage like 5 year olds fighting for choclet.
ceriusly, i will not even begin, to say that this topic was purely meant for suggestions and help regarding what i faced, not what this has become. but no point, since this is usually how all topics end up here.
Hence why,  i was ignoring it, but now that @94 has taken a step further to personally question me:
well there ya go. i gave you your answer.
Also the fact that just cause ethin doesn't face those issues he continues to insist that we are still a minority when more than a few, people have stepped up to back us up amuses me way too much.
Also, just cause we can't solve the issues means we can't question the devs? we can't lash out cause they have not been fixed for a long time? dude, ceriusly, the hell is wrong with you. there are thousands, of people who use NVDA and not just NVDA, look at games. what if i say, "no! no! you can't tell us about the bugs you are facing with PUBG mobile! cause you can't fix it! so you have no right to chrytisize!" i fear for the future of technology if devs start using that atitude big_smile

anyways, a good day to all of you.
regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : superb via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : dongargon via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : thggamer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Aarush via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ManFromTheDark via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector