Re: Mortal Kombat 11

Guys. Here are the command inputs for the Basics tutorial .  Apologies if I made any mistakes .  I need to step out of the house but when I get back I will type up advanced offense and building combos  and will post them tonight.

@Dragons  I will post those up, no problem, but probably tomorrow.

Good luck. Hope this helps.

Mortal Kombat 11 Tutorials

I did this with the PlayStation remote in mind, if playing on Xbox:

L1 = LB
L2 = LT
R1 = RB
R2 = RT
1  - X button
2 - Y button
3 - A button
4 - B button

I. Basics

First:
Step forward - F
Step back - B
Dash forward - FF
Dash back - BB
Duck - D

Second:
Jump forward
Jump back
Jump straight up

Third:
Front punch: 1 (square button)
Back punch (triangle button)
Front kick (x button)
Back kick (circle button)

Fourth:
Duck, Front punch - D1
Duck, back punch - D2
Duck, front kick - D3
Duck, back kick - D4

Fifth:
Jump, front punch
Jump, back punch
Jump, front kick

Sixth:
B+1
F+3
B+4
F+4
B+2

You have completed basic movement and attacks. Hit 3, F, 3 to continue to the next lesson: blocking and throws.

Blocking lesson:
Hold Block to block 3 attacks
Hold duck and block for 3 attacks
Simply hold duck position for 3 attacks
Simply hold Block standing for 3 attacks
Next, scorpion will mix up his attacks. Make sure to block while standing and crouching. I believe you need to block a high attack while standing, a jump attack while standing and a crouching attack while ducking.

Low attack, overhead attack and throw lesson:

B+4, perform twice

B+3, perform twice
Throw by pressing L1 or 1+3
Forward Throw by pressing F + Throw
Wait, you will hear a sound as though your opponent has attacked, just hit 3.
Hit 3 to escape throw
Hit 2 to escape throw
Finally defeat your opponent. You must use a low attack (B+4), an overhead attack (B+3) and a Throw.

You have completed the lesson. Next is environmental interaction. Hit 3, F, 3.

Lesson:
Hit R1 or 1+2 to hit enemy with interactive object
Hit R1 or 1+2 to escape corner using interactive object
Hit R1 or 1+2 to throw interactive object

You have completed the lesson. Next is special moves and combo attacks. Hit 3, F, 3 to continue.

Special moves lesson:
BF1
DB3

Combo lesson:
212
F34
B143
B141

Next, defeat your opponent. You must use one environmental interaction attack, the special move DB3, and the combo 212 in defeating your opponent.

You have completed the lesson. Next is fatal blows and amplified special moves. Hit 3, F, 3 to continue.

Lesson:
Hit L2 (switch stance button) and R2 (block button) simultaneously to perform a fatal blow.
BF1+R1 to perform amplified special move
DB3+R1 to perform amplified special move

You have completed the lesson. Next is basic combos. Hit 3, F, 3 to continue.

Lesson:
BF1+R1 then B+4
BF1+R1 then B141
DB3+R1 then 4 before the opponent lands.
DB3+R1 then F34 before the opponent lands. Keep in mind you teleport to the other side with the special attack.
Next, defeat your opponent. You must use: The amplified special attacks BF1+R1 and DB3+R1, as well as a fatal blow (L2+R2) in defeating your opponent.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : TBlaze via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : DaddySpice via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Gilly B via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : Dragons via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — General Game Discussion : flameAlchemist via Audiogames-reflector