Re: oh darn, by rory

hello everyone. I do agree with a lot of these posts here saying I should've named it something else, but the fact is that I'm just not good at that sort of thing, so if someone could give a few ideas, I would be happy to use that name in stead. also for the record:
this code is actually all mine; just wanted to clear that up because I have been known to use other people's code (undead strike). The only reason I'm making a game like this is because I think rather than starting out small, I just dived straight into the deep end, so I'm trying to turn that around a bit because I think it will help me and all the people who wish to play my games. I am not hesitant in the slightest in aggreeing that I made a bad decision in calling the game oh darn, and for that matter, it was nowhere near finished and no where near a quality game, just a little time waster that I thought a few people might get a chuckle out of, but I do understand what people are getting at by saying the stuff about other devs doing this too, naming their games oh fuck, oh damn, et cetera. I'm going to keep up the project; of course not with the curent name, oh damn me
smile
best regards

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : kianoosh via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : black_mana via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : ogomez92 via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Ghaith via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : The Dwarfer via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : Sam_Tupy via Audiogames-reflector
  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — New releases room : rory-games via Audiogames-reflector