Re: New computer

Hmm,

So I was gonna get this Ideapad 330 with 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, and it even comes with a DVD+RW drive, though it'd wouldn['t be for a few years down the road, like in 2021.
NB. The version I was thinking of getting has an intel 8 gen cor I5 by the way. (See page for all of the specs.)

Since I heard yall talk about the 9th generation of intel, I should probably
wait till those come out then. I don't think I would need 16GB of RAM myself, as 8GB should do fine for my needs. (Especially Since I'll be getting an X-Box after getting the PC.) As for a DVD drive, that's just an "optional" thing to have.

I mean, I could spring for a mac and put Windows in a VM also, though who knows at this point in time.

What do yall gamers here think!

PS. Alternatively, I may also go for a Chromebook with Windows 10 support, when that comes out.

  • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ambs1985 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Mitch via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Ty via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : queenslight via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ambs1985 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : AlirezaNosrati via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : ambs1985 via Audiogames-reflector
    • ... AudioGames . net Forum — Off-topic room : Exodus via Audiogames-reflector